This week I had to make a card for a friend who is moved to a new home, because of her divorce. It was difficult but I hope she will find new hope and dreams with this new start.
With a friend like you to support a difficult time, I am sure your friend will be able to make her new home a very happy place. A wonderful card - thank you for playing along with us
Wat een mooie kaart heb je gemaakt,het rode bloemetje heeft zo'n mooi hartje. Apart gedaan.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGroetjes,
Renate
Your card is beautiful and I am sure your friend is going to appreciate this happy wish of new beginnings. Thanks so much for playing.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHugs
Kazan
With a friend like you to support a difficult time, I am sure your friend will be able to make her new home a very happy place.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenA wonderful card - thank you for playing along with us
Lovely! I like the added twine!! Creative!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGefeliciteerd Lianne, met je plaats bij de FAB 5!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMooie kaart!
Ellen
Congratulations on being fab 5! Truly deserving :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVan harte Lianne met je plaatsje bij de fab5!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenEn wat heb je een mooi exemplaar gemaakt voor DCL!
Wat een geweldige kaart!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen